Saturday, February 16, 2013


My technology skills are improving...

My technology skills have skyrocketed since starting this course.  At the beginning I was so far behind others it wasn’t even funny.  Now I’ve discovered Web 2.0 tools which I’m really excited about.  Working in our groups allowed us to see many Web 2.0 tools without visiting all of the sites. We were able to read the summaries we posting which made me immediately want to dive in.

My Campus-Supervised Internship Activities are coming to a close.  I’ve finished all of my hours but am a little behind on my reflections.  I’ve been able to do so many things that I now feel like I know so much more than I did last school year.  Many of the committees I joined throughout my internship I’m still on because I enjoyed being involved and I want to know every aspect of everything part of the school so I’ll feel comfortable once I get an administrative position.

I have my topic, I’ve done the research, and I have my framework; I just need to start typing up my Action Research Paper and put the finishing touches on it.  I won’t go into details but my project is based on tier 2 interventions and whether or not they benefit our students. 

My technology skills are improving, my reflections need to be written, and my paper is nearly finished.

No comments:

Post a Comment